In order to connect your application to Unleash you need to use a client SDK (software developer kit) for your programming language. In addition you will need a API token. The SDK will handle connecting to the Unleash server instance and retrieve feature toggles based upon your configuration. Both open-source and the Unleash enterprise offering utilize the same set of client SDKs.
On this page you will find examples for connecting your application to the demo instance. If you are connecting to your own private instance you will have to remember to replace the
API token and the
API url given in the examples.
Official Server SDKs:
Official Frontend Unleash Proxy SDKs:
- cognitedata/unleash-client-rust (Rust)
- silvercar/unleash-client-kotlin (Kotlin)
- uekoetter.dev/unleash-client-dart (Dart)
- minds/unleash-client-php (PHP)
- Stogon/unleash-bundle (PHP - Symfony)
- afontaine/unleash_ex (Elixir)
- mikefrancis/laravel-unleash (Laravel - PHP)
- AppsFlyer/clojure-unleash (Clojure)
- pmb0/nestjs-unleash (NestJS - Node.js)
- ...your implementation for your favorite language.
When you get access to your instance – create a client secret, and we will provide you with your API url for your instance.