We from the Unleash teams take care of a handful of official SDKs for all the major programming languages.
We ♥ love ♥ our contributors, and your effort make it easier to use Unleash everywhere.
Community developed Client SDKs we already know about:
- cognitedata/unleash-client-rust (Rust)
- silvercar/unleash-client-kotlin (Kotlin)
- uekoetter.dev/unleash-client-dart (Dart)
- minds/unleash-client-php (PHP)
- Stogon/unleash-bundle (PHP - Symfony)
- afontaine/unleash_ex (Elixir)
- mikefrancis/laravel-unleash (Laravel - PHP)
- AppsFlyer/clojure-unleash (Clojure)
- pmb0/nestjs-unleash (NestJS - Node.js)
- rikudou/unleash-sdk (PHP)
- ...your implementation for your favorite language.
If none of the above SDKs fits your need there is always the option of developing your own SDK. To guide the implementation we have a few resources available:
- Unleash Client Specifications - Used by all official SDKs to make sure they all behave correctly across different language implementations. This helps us verify that 10% of the users in the Java SDK means the exactly same 10% of the users in Python.
- Client SDK overview - Overall guide of the Unleash Architecture and important aspects of the SDK role in it all.