This Unleash Academy course is for all roles working with Unleash - Developers, Product owners, Leaders.
Estimated time burden: 75 min
Gain a baseline understanding of why to use Unleash in your development and a general introduction to CI/CD. An understanding of Unleash anatomy and architecture and how the different systems connect together.
Intro to Feature Flags/Toggles & Unleash
- Feature flags - What they are & why to use them
- What is Unleash?
Anatomy of Unleash
- Covering the various components that exist within the Unleash system and how they interact with each other and with external applications. Components that include but not limited to: projects, environments, variants, feature toggles --> strategies, tokens, tags, context
- Unleash API, UI, SDKs, Proxy --> Edge (Proxy 2.0)
How to use Unleash
- Projects and Environments
- Toggle creation and targeting
- Strategies, constraints, segments
- Variants (and environments), Strategy Variants
- Introduction to A/B Testing
- API tokens (Personal Access Tokens, client, frontend)
The full course is shown above.
Click the icon in the top right corner of the embedded player to view your progress as you work through the videos.
Options to go full screen, view the playlist on YouTube or share are also enabled.