In order to access the client API endpoints you need to identify yourself. Unless you're using the
noneauthentication method, you'll need to create a CLIENT token and add an Authorization header using the token.
Registers a client instance with the unleash server. The client should send all fields specified.
"strategies": ["default", "some-strategy-1"],
- appName - Name of the application seen by unleash-server
- instanceId - Instance id for this application (typically hostname, podId or similar)
- sdkVersion - Optional field that describes the sdk version (name:version)
- strategies - List of strategies implemented by this application
- started - When this client started. Should be reported as ISO8601 time.
- interval - At which interval, in milliseconds, will this client be expected to send metrics