Notifications were introduced in Unleash 4.22.0 for pro and enteprise customers.
Unleash's notifications give you updates when certain events occur in projects that you are part of. The notifications are accessible from the notifications button in the navigation section of the admin UI.
Your notifications will only contain updates from other members; you will not get notifications about actions you perform yourself.
From within the notifications list, you can:
- navigate to the features or change request that the notification is for
- mark all notifications as read
- filter out unread notifications
Notifications can not be disabled.
The following actions in your projects will trigger notifications:
- Creating a feature
- Archiving a feature
- Enabling a feature in an environment
- Submitting a change request (sent only to project members who can approve the change request)
- Approving change request
- Applying change request